Friday, March 14, 2008

2008



So far 2008 has been a busy year. We started off the year with a New Year's Eve party with our neighbors, the Bolen's. They have a yearly party with lots of food, fun and friends. Joe finished up hunting season at the end of January and is now gearing up for Turkeys in April. The girls are getting ready to start up track, tennis and AAU basketball. Joe is going to coach the basketball team this year. You can see the gleam in his eye. Coaching is what he has always wanted to do. We all came down with the flu on president's weekend and my virus turned into Bells Palsy. Lucky me!! I am feeling stronger each day and can't wait for this to be over. I should have taken pictures when it first happened, I looked pretty funny. It affected the left side of my face. The girls and I have spent a lot of time up at Bogus Basin trying to perfect our skiing/snowboarding skills. It has been a great thing for the three of us to do. Joe doesn't ski, and has no desire to take it up. I headed to McCall with 4 of my best girlfriends at the end of february for our 15th annual girl's weekend. We had a lot of fun skiing and hanging out at the Yacht Club. We also have a new member to our family. My cousin Brian and his wife Jen, have a new baby boy. He was born in February and his name is Andrew Timothy Wilson. I hope to get some pics of him this weekend. I will be sure to post them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Seriously Bell's Palsy? That's crazy. I'm sure you felt aweful. It sounds like 2008 has been busy as usual iwht you all. I hope you have unlimited texting for Megan's phone. Nick's 12 yr old cousin is always texting, so you better be careful. She was trying to text Nick's mom at work one day. It was very funny because you know she was in school texting. Hope everything else is good. Talk to ya soon.

Rafting the Carbarton

Rafting the Carbarton
Gotta love the River!

Good Times in Cancun

Good Times in Cancun
We had a blast