Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We had Thanksgiving dinner at mom and dad's this year. In the picture they are talking to Don on the phone. He and Amy decided not to travel this year. They stayed home and made Oysters and Cornish Game Hens. We had Turkey and the usual fixins'.....Yummy! The four day weekend went by too fast.

Below are pictures that we had taken in October. We went to a photographer called Double Take Photography in, Adrian Oregon. I wanted pictures done with the fall leaves. I think they turned out pretty good!!




Joe and I really like this one the best. We like the river in the background. The whole time we were getting our pictures done we were getting eaten alive by mosquitos. We just had to grin and bear it! In between takes we were swatting and scratching like crazy!!

No comments:

Rafting the Carbarton

Rafting the Carbarton
Gotta love the River!

Good Times in Cancun

Good Times in Cancun
We had a blast