Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fall is in the Air!!

I started a new job today at the St Luke's Imaging Center. I am finally on a day shift after working evenings for the last year and a half. I have missed my family very much. I never thought I would miss cooking dinner at night, but I did. The girl's are very excited for Halloween. They went to the Haunted Woods the very first weekend it was open and came home scrared to death!!! The leaves are all turning to beautiful reds, yellows and oranges. I am very happy with the trees and bushes that we have picked for our yard. It is so colorful this fall! I am sad to see the warm weather go but I love the change in seasons. That is one great thing about Idaho, definite change in seasons.

No comments:

Rafting the Carbarton

Rafting the Carbarton
Gotta love the River!

Good Times in Cancun

Good Times in Cancun
We had a blast